- a night at the Marriott with breakfast at the Blu Mediterranean Cafe
- A night at the Jazz Factory and a bottle of champagne
- Tickets for two to the Louisville Science Center
- Tickets for two to the Slugger Museum
- A family membership to the Speed Art Museum
- Tickets for two to the Louisville Ballet's April performance of Giselle
... and more. Donate now and then send an email to brick (at) brickhouse.cc letting us know that you want raffle tickets. The drawing is on December 17th.
Artists, if you would like to set up an art show at the Brick House in the spring, just say the word and we'll get to it. Musicians, the Brick House would like to host your rock and/or roll concert (+ folk, jazz, rap, experimental noise, etc.). Bike enthusiasts, our bike workshops are still going strong every Tuesday and Thursday from 5 to 8 pm.
Also, Velocity wrote a pretty good article about WXBH, our low-power FM station that's in the works. Check it out.